Support forum of the software localization tool Sisulizer


.NET, Delphi, ... - Sisulizer Localization Tool Support Home

Get in contact with the makers of Sisulizer.
Our forum is open for all questions around Sisulizer from customers and prospects.
Don't hesitate to register and ask. The Sisulizer team will answer ASAP.

Search     Help Home Sisulizer Website Download
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 

 Moderated by: Sisusupport, Renate.Reinartz, Markus.Kreisel, Ilkka.Salmenius
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
'Import translation status' not working correctly when importing XLF - Bugs and Quirks in Sisulizer - Technical Support (You need to be registered at the forum to write) - .NET, Delphi, ... - Sisulizer Localization Tool Support
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Mar 1st, 2017 06:10 pm
PM Private Upload Quote Reply
kvekos
Member
 

Joined: Fri Oct 3rd, 2014
Location:  
Posts: 35
Status: 
Offline
In Sisulizer 4.0 (build 364) when I import translations into a Sisulizer project via an XLF file it appears that this "Import translation status" is not working correctly.

<See Attached Screenshot>

When I configure "Import translation status" to "Set status to 'Translated'" when I clicked 'Finish' none of the row statuses were changed to 'Translated' and they are still set as 'Not translated'. I believe this feature used to work correctly in an older build, is this a bug?

Thanks!

Attachment: importTranslationStatus.png (Downloaded 20 times)

Back To Top PM Private Upload Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Mar 1st, 2017 06:14 pm
PM Private Upload Quote Reply
kvekos
Member
 

Joined: Fri Oct 3rd, 2014
Location:  
Posts: 35
Status: 
Offline
I have an update on this issue:

I tried manually setting these rows to 'Complete' and the status would not change and remained at 'Not Translated'. I then closed Sisulizer and reopened the .slp file. Now all of the rows were marked as 'Translated' for some reason. From here I was able to change them to 'Complete' manually.

It seems there may be multiple parts to this bug.

Back To Top PM Private Upload Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Mar 2nd, 2017 11:39 am
PM Private Upload Quote Reply
Janusz Grzybek
Super Moderator


Joined: Fri Dec 1st, 2006
Location: Zabrze, Poland
Posts: 3770
Status: 
Offline
I can't reproduce this behavior on my machine with latest build (366).
By the way I found other issue related to import translation statuses from XLIFF files:
Sisulizer always import translation statuses, if imported XLIFF file contains translation statuses (was previously exported from Sisulizer). I'll send this to our R&D.

Best regards,
Janusz



____________________
http://www.sisulizer.com - Three simple steps to localize
Back To Top PM Private Upload Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Jun 7th, 2017 08:48 pm
PM Private Upload Quote Reply
nhekman
Member


Joined: Fri Jun 28th, 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada
Posts: 5
Status: 
Offline
I have this problem with build 368. My .slp file has some strings marked as Complete. I import a .xlf file and my import settings are as the OP's screen capture, "Set status to Translated". Those strings get replaced, but they are still "Complete".

Back To Top PM Private Upload Quote Reply

 Posted: Wed Jun 7th, 2017 09:23 pm
PM Private Upload Quote Reply
nhekman
Member


Joined: Fri Jun 28th, 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta Canada
Posts: 5
Status: 
Offline
Oops, never mind. User error. I think I had a different language selected in the UI.

Back To Top PM Private Upload Quote Reply

 Posted: Thu Jun 8th, 2017 09:44 am
PM Private Upload Quote Reply
Janusz Grzybek
Super Moderator


Joined: Fri Dec 1st, 2006
Location: Zabrze, Poland
Posts: 3770
Status: 
Offline
Thank you for update.
BTW:
Import of translation status issue will be fixed in the next build (369): Here is other thread about this with our CTO reply: https://www.sisulizer.net/forum4/3764.html

Janusz



____________________
http://www.sisulizer.com - Three simple steps to localize
Back To Top PM Private Upload Quote Reply

Current time is 04:32 am  
.NET, Delphi, ... - Sisulizer Localization Tool Support > Technical Support (You need to be registered at the forum to write) > Bugs and Quirks in Sisulizer > 'Import translation status' not working correctly when importing XLF



WowUltra modified by Sisulizer Copyright © 2007-09 by Jim Hale - Based on WowBB Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez

Sisulizer software localization tool - Three simple steps to localize